Saturday, September 20, 2008

Abby's Song



One of the things that I love most about being a parent is witnessing my kids' creative sides emerge more every day. I also love the simple faith and love that a child has. We adults so often complicate things. I think that sometimes, we need to be more like a child when it comes to faith and love.


Below is a song written by our daughter Abby. It did my heart good to hear her sing it to me and I wanted to share it with you.
(Note: It's typed exactly as written in her journal)






Abby's Song

I love you God.
I love you God.
Win I'm alon
and I love you in the rane
and I love you in the sun
and I love you God
becus you are so pawrful
and I love you Lord
and I love you God
the Eend

2 comments:

KoStark said...

That is so sweet, thank you so much for sharing Abby's song with us. It is precious!!!
w/ love from Chicago,
~ Wen-Yi

Shilo said...

Precious!